1. What is the term for a group of whales? (colony, bed, flock, pod, muster)
2. TWA Flight 800 exploded in the Atlantic, closest to which U.S. state?
3. American Vietnam war verterans sued seven chemical companies because of what herbicide? (Common name)
4. Wilt Chamberlain holds the record for most points in a NBA game. How many did he score? (100, 72, 79, 113, 82)
5. What is the name of Russia's currency?
6. Which state is nicknamed the "Pelican State"?
7. How many flavors does Heinz claim?
8. Which state is the Southernmost in the U.S.?
9. What is the Kalahari?
10. Katarina Witt was world figure skating champion for four years, name one of them.
1984, 1985, 1987, or 1988
Last month's questions and answers