1. Which city is the second largest in Great Britain?(Leeds, Bradford, Liverpool, Birmingham, or London)
2. What does the inital "J" stand for in William J. Clinton?
3. In the Old Testament, who killed Abel?
4. The largest of this insect have eaten frogs, lizards, and birds: (water bug, dragonfly, praying mantis, locusts, or silverfish)
5. What is the motto of the Three Musketeers?
All for one, one for all
6. Which state is known as the "Evergreen State"?
7. Which German scientist won the Nobel prize for physics in 1921?
This question really tripped people up, but the answer is Einstien
8. In 1940 & 1994, who won the Stanley Cup?
9. Who wrote Brave New World?
10. When did the French Revolution begin?