1. Which NCAA Women's basketball team went undefeated during the 1994-95 season? (Kentucky, UCONN, Georgia, Tennessee, or Stanford)
2. Which rare disease preventing bloob clotting plagues European royalty?
3. In which month did Lindbergh cross the Atlantic?
4. Which U.S. state has the most electoral votes? (Alaska, Texas, New York, California, or Florida)
5. Who wrote "The Hunt for Red October"?
6. Which U.S. state is known as the "First State"?
7. Which day of the week is "lunedi" in Italian?
8. Plus or minus 20 years, when was the first U.S. census taken?
The date of the first census ranges from 1787 to 1790, so any dates from 1767 to 1810 were accepted.
9. Which country holds Muhammad's birthplace, Mecca?
10. What game does the new MLS league play?