These were tough questions this month and they tripped up alot of people.
1. Sailors repeatedly mistook which animal for a mermaid: (seal, manatee, dolphin, man o' war, narwhale)
2. Victoria was one of six former British colonies which on January 1, 1901 united to form which country?
3. To the nerest tenth of a mile, how long is a marathon?
I was surprised, but nearly no one got this. It's 26.2 miles.
4. According the the Chinese cycle, 1994 ws the Year of the ________.(pig, cow, ape, cat, dog)
5. Within a range of 20 years, when was the Smithsonian founded?
6. Which U.S. state is known as the "Grand Canyon State"?
7. Which actor starred in 1955's hit, Rebel Without a Cause?
James Dean8. Which airport is the busiest in the U.S.?
9. Which country is the top destination for tourists?
This one tripped up everyone. It's not the U.S. Not by a long shot. France easily takes this title.
10. Who holds the all time baseball stolen base record?
Last Month's Questions and Answers